29 de nov. de 2013

The Brightest Light I've Ever Seen


   Was just so abrupt... I heard his voice and I walked foward. I didn't thought, I think I could say I had no idea what I was doing at this point, I just walk foward. Not because he asks, no, but because I wanted to. And I didn't want because it would be cute, I walked to say: I want to be in the party of the One has all glory. I want to be side be side with the most powerful and holy creature that we can conceive. I want to be with Him, always, and I want Him to be with me. That's why I walked foward that night.
And, suddenly, that became just so beautiful. I didn't tought, I almost didn't know why or what I was doing that. But, suddenly I didn't care anymore. Was so beautiful... I just became in this thing, this white, brightness thing. As all my mistakes on earth had never exist. As I had been something different, in another time, a time I didn't even could remember, but now I could see a little part of the light that I had in that time. And I forgot what I was, to became another thing. But in that moment, oh, in that moment I just came back to the origins, I just realized that there was a time that I was much, much more, much better, and not alone, noone could do this alone, but with Him. And I felt like this great point of light, brightness, security, hope, amid all this black hole of sin. And it was like I was a great cup of wine, and the wine of love overflows of me, and security and hope drips of my mouth like honey, because I returned to this great, pale light, full of holyness and security.

   I never felt like that, and probably I'll never feel like that again, not in this life.

   But I have faith, one day, I shall go to this great pale light again. I'll come back what I have been for so, so many ages, but that I had forgot. And will come a day, when all in that earth will be not able to satisfy me, that I will fall and decay and meet this light again, and in that day, I will not be able to look at this light. But then, then the light will look at me, and say: Come with me, my son.

   And we will become just one thing.
 
   A big point of pale, white light.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Pesquisar